Saturday, March 19, 2005

Picasa 2 : ACDSee Killer ?

Being an ACDSee fan, I've never find any tools that come closer to it, I've tried the different freeware out there, but always switched back to ACDSee. Having created my blog here on Blogger, I decided to try their tool to post images on the blog. Man, their picasa 2 software is amazing, the interface is soooo sleek, I love it and it has all the feature you could dream of and even more. Moreover, it scans all the picture on your computer and shows them in a single consolidate view, I've discovered old pictures I had on my computer with this one ;)
You can also do a lot of photo editing with it like cropping, rotating etc... You can also export a folder as a web page ready for publishing online. I haven't seen all the features yet, but this one looks very promising.
I definitely recommend it and believe me, I'm pretty demanding when it comes to software.

Download it here